Friday, December 27, 2013

Giggle Fits

Sorry I havent really been posting anything, I had to life recently. Between Thanksgiving break, studying for finals, finishing projects, trying not to freeze to death or get blown away by the BG wind.

This picture here is pretty much a visual representation and my mood/life lately

 who doesn't love a good Minion? :)
...Yeah, so there's that.

BUT! Finals are done and now I'm on break, yay!

But as I was studying recently with some friends, we started reading Snapple facts. One of the facts read "Six-year-olds laugh on average 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15-100 times a day". WHOA. Only 15-100 times a day, that's crazy. And sad that, that it what adulthood has come to.
I mean look at what Bill Cosby has to say about laughter:

"You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it."

You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/billcosby131321.html#yDkZG6o2RqEvloPx.99
As my friends and I stated talking about it, it was decided that we where probably still six year olds because of how much we laugh. Especially me.

One of my friends (who I've known since last year) started talking about how I laugh a lot. Which happens to be true. Pretty soon after we started talking about laughing the topic went back to studying
and what not.

 But I was still thinking about it. I tend to laugh my way though life. It's how I deal with awkward situations; which are hourly occurrences for me. Its how I deal with stress. Its how I live pretty much.Sometimes I just can't control my laughter, it just kinda comes out.
I have a theory as to why I laugh so much that. I think its because I went though so much of my life numb to everything. Faking my emotions, faking my life really. And now I want to feel everything, I want to own every emotion.
And I do. This is my happiness, I feel it, I own it, I love it. Even if that means my laughter comes out at random times, at least its real. It helps remind me I am alive and that I am living life.

So laugh. Laugh in awkward situations, laugh at a stupid joke (you might even make someones day if you do :)), laugh through your pain; because it makes it more bearable, laugh especially when you are happy. Most importantly laugh because you are alive, you are breathing, you are doing something with your life, YOU ARE LIVING

So celebrate and laugh every second you get.


"I am so happy that I have brought laughter, because I have been shown by many the value of it in so many lives, in so many ways" -- Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment